Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Don't Sweat the Technique

Love living in Boston, but hate how expensive it is? Before you throw in the towel and contemplate moving to gasp Somerville or Arlington, pay attention to what I am saying! There are plenty of low-budget shopping opportunities in America's Greatest City. And just because you are strapped for cash doesn't mean you have to look like a suburban housewife. Every day, I strut down Newbury Street looking like a million bucks. But what those snooty rich people stepping out of Armani, Gucci and Longchamp don't know, is that my outfit's real estimated value is much closer to about $49.50.

I love clothes. And shoes. And bags. And skin and hair products. Trust me, I would love to be able to buy $100 exfoliant or jeans with a pricetag approaching the value of my 1994 Acura. But I am a student from a very modest financial background. I search out bargains, and if I may say, I've been told I've got damn good style.

Your bargain savior has arrived.

No comments: