Wednesday, February 21, 2007

an update

I know I haven't posted in over a week.

I found out last week that I have mono. So my shopping is curtailed, and I can barely sit at my computer without falling asleep. This past weekend I went to Target because I wanted something cute to make myself feel better (aside from crippling fatigue and flu-like symptoms, mono is also accompanied by an itchy and UGLY body rash, so I was feeling pretty unattractive.)

I hit the jackpot. I got a beige blazer for $20, a pink and white polka-dot sweater for $13, black loafers that I am obsessed with for $17.99, and an amazing clutch for $18. I also picked up the March issue of InStyle, which I can read while I'm lying in bed 23 hours a day.

That one trip to Target knocked me out for the next two days, so needless to say, I will not be doing any real shopping anytime soon. How sad. I guess I'll live vicariously through my friends' shopping expeditions, read Vogue and InStyle, and shop online, which is not nearly as fun.

Since I am nodding off as I write this, I must bid you all adieu. I'll post soon on some online shopping extravaganzas and I'll be keeping an eye on fashion and business news. Ta ta for now.

No comments: